Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2021

One paragraph essay

 One paragraph essay

How was Martha and Jim not thread like they have rights.

 In article one of human rights it says, ‘All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and

conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood’. In the novel Abomination by

Robert Swindell, Article 1 of the human rights commission is breached by the treatment of Jim and Martha.

We see this when Martha's dad hits her.

This makes the audience feel more interested  in the story. 

The author did this to make the story shocking to the audience.




Other parent they don't treat them fealy and these are the reasons why, There parents kept him locked in a cage and did care for him we was never taught to walk or to got to the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.